Here are the colors that are going to be available starting tomorrow -July 1, 2014.
Page 212 in the NEW 2014-15 Annual Catalog
What Sets Blendabilites Apart:
- The Stampin' Up! rectangular barrel keeps your markers from rolling away!
- Flat storage helps to maintain the life of each marker.
- Each marker comes with a tip on each end: brush and fine.
- Marker tips are made of nylon, which is superior to polyester which can fray.
- Color coded caps.
- Stampin' Up! markers coordinate wonderfully with our cardstock, and can be used with transparent sheets.
And since traditional alcohol markers require a bit of training and aren't as accessible, Stampin' Up has developed videos to ensure that Blendabilities are easy-to-use for everyone! I have created a Pin on my Pinterest page with all the videos for you to be able to get to see how easy and fun it is to use Blendabilities. These exclusive alcohol-based marker sets, come in a 3-pack of light, medium and dark shades (of the same color ), and provide your projects a more saturated look with blended colors. We recommend using Stampin' Up! Whisper White Cardstock with your Stampin' Up! Blendabilities, but any one of our cardstocks would work just as well.
NEW Stampin' Blendabilities Markers
- Cherry Cobbler (item #130995) $11.95 ea (set of 3) light, med, dark
- Coastal Cabana (item #131000) $11.95 ea (set of 3) light, med, dark
- Daffodil Delight (item #130998) $11.95 ea (set of 3) light, med, dark
- Old Olive (item #130999) $11.95 ea (set of 3) light, med, dark
- Pumpkin Pie (item #130997) $11.95 ea (set of 3) light, med, dark
- Rich Razzleberry (item #131003) $11.95 ea (set of 3) light, med, dark
- Skin Tone Assortment (item #129370) $22.95 $11.95 ea (set of 6) light, med, dark
In addition, the following accessories will also be available:
- Memento Ink Pad (item #132708) (Tuxedo Black)-to be used with Stampin' Up Blendabilities
- Memento Ink Refill (item #133456) Tuxedo Black Acid Free 0.5 fl. oz
- Color Lifter (item #129369) Correct coloring mistakes by lifting color from paper-1 lifter
If you would like to check them out in the catalog you will find them on page 212 in the NEW Annual 2014-15 catalog. If you are in need of a catalog and do not have a demonstrator please "contact me" here and I will get one out to you. I would be honored if you would give me a chance to help you with any of your Stampin' UP needs.