Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Stepper Box w/compartments

Completed Box
Staired stepped compartments

Stepper Box

I was jumping around this morning on the internet and came upon this cute little box by Kirsteen Gill.  So I decided to give it a try.  I love it.  It measures about 7" tall x 2 1/2" wide.  The lid keeps this cute little box together.  I did change a few things but if you know me......well that's what I do.  But it is still cute as a button.  And would make a lovely gifts for someone to put some little trinket gifts in and sit on a desk or table.   I am thinking about a class on this one.  I think everyone would enjoy this class.  Let me know if your interested.  And I will be adding this class to my Stampin' Up website.  

/http://something4everyonecardsandcrafts.stampinup.net


Thanks for looking

Inside box w/lid

Lid to box

No comments:

Post a Comment