Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I LOVE my Big Shot

Hi,  For those of you who are not quite sure about the Big Shot and all it can do, I have added some info you might like to read.  I know because I was one of those people who didn't get the Big Shot for a long time because I really wasn't sure if I'd use it and then that meant I had to learn something new.  (and I was kinda afraid of buying something that would just sit there and I would never use it--I'm sure some of you know what I am talking about-hehe)  I finally did buy it and it is by far the best thing I have ever bought. And yes-I use it on almost everything I make.  So here is some info about the Big Shot you may or may not know.  And if you are sitting on the fence I hope this will help you make your decision.  Christmas is coming and what a great Christmas gift it would be.  Thanks listening to me jabber  I just really do love this machine. 

 HERE'S WHAT STAMPIN' UP HAS TO SAY ABOUT THE "BIG SHOT"
 The Big Shot is a sturdy manual die cutting machine used to die cut materials for use on crafts, home décor projects, and even clothing--it's a big deal! You'll love what the Big Shot machine, a six-time winner of Creating Keepsakes Reader's Choice Award for best die cutting equipment and dies, can do for you. From sewing to quilting to home décor, the Big Shot is the perfect tool for many types of craftingThe Big Shot works with ALL competitive dies, and the steel rule dies can cut through an impressive list of 50 different materials, including fabric, foil, and chipboard.

With the Big Shot machine you'll be able to cut and score 3-D items in seconds, and the projects will be ready for you or your friends to enjoy. Or create embellishments for cards, scrapbook pages, or any other type of project by cutting multiple images at once.

It's important to note that there are different types of dies.
  • Originals, Bigz, Bigz L, and Bigz XL dies. These steel ruled dies cut through virtually any material and multiple sheets of card stock and Designer Series paper.
  • Sizzlits dies. These dies are small and detailed, often creating scored or perforated details. These dies cut through thin materials, and multiple sheets are not recommended.
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/something4everyone/productline6

No comments:

Post a Comment