Thursday, July 31, 2014

Weekly Deals & New Holiday Catalog

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1634

Click above to see all this weeks weekly deals.  There are some good ones.....again.  This week my favorite is......
use this for so many things other than bows....Now that's the kind of dies I like...How about Turkey Feathers.  Yep, that what I said....I've been making turkey feathers for my Holiday boutique turkeys.  Can you think of something else?  Let me know below by leaving me a comment.
Click here to see all the weekly deals.
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1634
  Gift Bow Bigz L Die
  Reg.Price: $32.95 Discount price $24.71
#129977
Makes bows in two sizes. Largest bow: 3-3/4" x 1-3/4".

NEW HOLIDAY CATALOG

I have it and I LOVE it.
And I bet you will too.  

If you want one all you have to do is click here-  go to Contact me and leave me a note telling me you would like me to send you a Holiday Catalog.  Be sure to send me you address so I can mail one out to you.  If you would rather call and leave your address on my phone - no problem.  I may even answer my phone....haha.
It would be an honor if you would give me a chance to be your demonstrator.  I would enjoy very much to hear from you.  

Currently, the following items are on backorder; backordered items will be available on or before the date indicated.

133674: Kraft Cardstock-July 30
131190: Brights Collection Cardstock-August 1
135701: 1 en un millón Stamp Set-August 1
133668: Blackberry Bliss Satin Stitched Ribbon-August 7
119872: Spiral Border Punch-August 11
135014: Good Greetings Stamp Set-Availability not yet determined


DSP Buy 3 get 1 FREE Ends tonight

FYI,,,,, Today the Buy 3 get one FREE DSP paper promotion end. To see the DSP  go to page 186-187 in the Annual Catalog.  Don't miss out this is a good steal...I mean deal.   Be sure to pick your up before midnight tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment