Monday, December 1, 2014

Gentle Peace Photopolymer Stamp set






















Ok,  it is true I say this alot....but I do mean it when I say it.  This is my newest FAVORITE Stamp set .  I just love it and can you guess?    I just ordered it.  As soon as I get it I will post pictures for you to see but just in case you would  like it to see it  here it is.
Also, at this time I would like to remind you that the Holiday Extravaganza ends tomorrow  December 2nd.  You can check out the savings here.  There are still lots of good deals and remember if you are wanting to sign up to be a Demo/hobbist that also ends tomorrow.  Click here for more information.



























The NEWEST Photopolymer Stamp set is: 
 Gentle Peace

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=139523 
Gentle Peace Photopolymer Stamp Set  #139523
Price: $15.95
This beautiful Christmas set will work well with Blendabilities for a gorgeous stained glass look.

Our photopolymer stamps offer a versatile all-clear stamping option. You'll find that our photopolymer is top-quality and gives a perfectly stamped image every time. The stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks and are easy to place just where you want them. And best of all, you get to enjoy tons of images for a great price!

Set Quantity: 4


No comments:

Post a Comment