Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Mojo Monday 383 Contest

Here is the Mojo Monday Sketch for this week.  Anyone can join.....How about you.  Here is the link to see how you join in the fun.  You can scroll through all the entries or make your own and then scroll through all the Great cards.  Which one did I do....Well yesterday I copied the  Mojo Monday sketch from my computer and then today I started working on my card.  I still haven't looked at the entries BUT I'm going to. I LOVE Mojo Monday it's alot of fun....You can too. 
Leave me a comment to let me know what you think.....I love to read them.
Hope you have a WONDERFUL week.



Here is my Mojo Monday 383 card.

2 comments:

  1. How fabulous! Such a fun collage of flowers. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Julee! I love your blog and your Shabby Be Mine card is one of my favorites!!!!

    ReplyDelete