Friday, June 19, 2015

It's All About the Bundle....and Save 15%

In the NEW Annual Catalog I have been looking just about everyday at one of  the newest bundles.   Every since I received my catalog I seem to look through it just about everyday and I have a list....yes I have a list of the things I am sure I need.  Btw....did I say it's a pretty Long list?  So, now I have been ordering my needs off my list and I think my FAVORITE and the thing on the top #1 spot is......drum roll please.....


Fry Box Bigz L Die pg 175 AC  #132966  $33.00

All About Sugar (10) Photopolymer Stamp Set   pg 61 AC  #138684  $17.00


Here is some samples of what you can make with these 2 items.
Here is the BUNDLE .
If you like both the Stamp set and the Bigz Die - Stampin' Up now offers it in a BUNDLE and you save 15% when you BUNDLE.  The Bundles includes both the All about Sugar Stamp set and the Fry Box Bigz L Die.  And you get it for a discounted price. 
New All about Sugar Bundle 
#140221
$42.50
Check it out on page 61 in the NEW Annual Catalog.  
My mind goes a mile a minute when I start to think of the things I can make with it and the Stamp set
sends it over the top.  I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment