Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Almost done with my baskets....maybe

I am addicted to these cute little baskets.  Well, they actually aren't that small....they are 8x8.  And everytime I finish making one I say "this is my last one" and then I find some REALLY CUTE paper that would make even the CUTEST basket....well, here is a picture of my latest.


I entered one of these baskets into a contest.  I will keep you posted on how I do.  This is going to go to one of my WW friends who deserves a pat on the back for always taking care of us.  Can't say who she is because it is a SURPRISE.  

Below I filled my other favorite basket with all kinds of goodies.  I think these are going to be GREAT Easter baskets this year. 

 
Tell me what you think.
Thank you so much for looking,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment