Friday, September 29, 2017

Treat Purses Tutorial

Hello Everyone!
Here is the tutorial from the Little purses I posted on my FaceBook-Something4everyone page.  If you haven't been to that yet be sure to check it out and like it if you do.  And I want to "Thank You" ahead of time.  Now here goes.  


(The purse I made today I made out of cardstock so it is easier to see the score lines and cuts).
Today we will be making the Top one on the left.  This purse is SUPER Simple to make.  I am making these for Halloween for all my kids & the little kiddos in my neighborhood.  I will post them when I finish.  I haven't filled my yet but you can bet there will be candy in them. 

These are made with 1 piece of 6 x 6" paper.  I used Stampin' UP  DSP.  EXCEPT for the one with the cat.  I wanted to make one not double sided so that one is white on the inside.  And Yes I liked it also.  It has the print around the top and the rest of it is white.  So if you don't have any double sided DSP try it with what you already have.  

So here we go.
 (The purse I made today I made out of cardstock so it is easier to see the score lines and cuts).
Cut you 6 x 6 paper to be 4 1/4" x 6".  Keep the leftover paper-you will use it for the handle and decorating your purse. 

 












If you like what you see please leave me a comment and if you make some please post them for all to see.  
 I will be posting on both my Facebook Something 4 everyone and here on my blog. 
AND many times they are not the same :)
Have a GREAT day! 

Cheryl




No comments:

Post a Comment