Thursday, January 24, 2013

Just a little Vintage

Today I went to meet with some girls to do a little crafting.  We needed to take a make-n-take and a swap.  This was my make-n-take.  A friend of mine was talking to me the other day about layering.  She told me she has trouble doing that......So I decided to make that kind of card so she could see how easy it really is.  WELL!  I'm not sure I convinced her today but maybe next time.  And she did like the card.  I used the Artisan Embellishment Kit.  And yes this is the same kit I am having the class with on January 31st.  There are so many fun things in the kit.  Check it out.  It is on page 10 of the new Spring catalog.  If you don't have one let me know and I will send you one.  It is a fun kit:  ribbon, lace buttons, flowers doilies, hearts....Really fun stuff.  Remember to let me know if your coming  before the  25th  so I can  order your kit.  Any leftovers are for you to take home.  Have a FUN day!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I love all of the layers. The page text is always my favorite. I can see the Artisan embellishments you used. They look terrific! Nice job. :-)

    ReplyDelete