Wednesday, January 23, 2013

New Valentines Class

I have had so many requests to make this a class I have changed my classes to make 2 of the classes for the Friendship cup.  We will be making the Friendship Cup and 1 other Valentine project---that you will like-I promise.    This will be a fun class.







When:  Saturday  Feb 2nd  10am-12pm
                                             2pm-4pm
Where:  Cheryl's house

Cost:  $12.00

Bring a pair of scissors and adhesive- I will provide everything else.

Door prizes

Bring a friend and get a $25.00 punch on your Blossoms card  from me.                                                                                
Order $25.00 in product and get the class free.      
                                                                     

Class size limited to 6 people per class.
You can RSVP on my Stampin' Up website with you name and #.
something4everyone.stampinup.net   
or you can call me.
Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.  This cup is adorable!
Thanks for looking.  And have a fun week.

No comments:

Post a Comment