Thursday, May 2, 2013

Bloomin' Bouquet (Available only while supplies last)

Have you ever been waiting for something and it seemed liked it would never get here.  Well,  that's how it's been for me with this new "Bloomin' Bouquet" set that came out on Monday.   You could order it at 3:00pm (MT) -2:00 here.  And I was all ready to order it and I did.  It seems like I've been waiting forever but you know I haven't.  (only 3 days-almost)  But I got it this morning and I have already made one of the sets I got.  They are adorable and will be perfect for Teacher Appreciation next week.  The set comes with flowers enough to make 13,  the centers (buttons)  the wire and the backing.  All you need is a glue gun.  Now you know me.....I did change mine up a little.  I changed the centers of the flowers ( on some of them) cut some of my flowers to change the petals,  inked them,  added leaves to the stems, and Glitter.  I LOVE GLITTER!   To finish them off I tied them each with ribbon and added the saying with a glue dot and there you have it.  I made 4.  2 sets of 4 flowers. 2 with 3 and 1 with 2.  You can change them up any way you would like and in any quanity you want to give.  I bought 2 sets - perfect for Ali to give her special teachers at school.  Hope you like them.  Let me know what you think.  Have a great night!

Bloomin' Bouquet  #134542  $12.95 ( Available only while supplies last)
(everything you need to make and finish all 13 flowers except 
for a glue gun) 
Didn't they turn out beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment