Saturday, May 18, 2013

Heirloom Rubber Stamp & Paper Arts Show



 Wow!  What a fun morning.  We all went to the Rubber Stamp show at the Puyallup Fair grounds.  I met so many wonderful people who like to do what I do.  (if you asking what that might be).....well, make cards and crafts.  So many fun projects we got to make.  Got some GREAT IDEAS and lots of different products.  So if you have a chance to go.....this one is a good one.  

And for all of you I met today.....It was GREAT meeting you! I love meeting people who like to craft.  I think they are the nicest people in the world.  Don't you?   Remember, to send me an email (ocernieswife@yahoo.com) to be put on my New Catalog/ Idea book list.  I will put one in the mail for you as soon as I get your info on where you would like it sent.  If there is anything I can do for you....just let me know.  Also,  anyone wanting to have a party or catalog party so you can get some of your things FREE.  Let me know.  I will be happy to help you in any way I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment