Friday, January 3, 2014

New 2014 Occasions Catalog starts today!

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=1600
Click on catalog above.

Love this new catalog.  It helps me think out of the box.  I have are so many ideas with products from this catalog.  Can't wait to make them and post them on my blog.  I had better get busy.  Let me know if you need a catalog.  I will put one in the mail for you.  Just go on my Stampin' Up website- www.something4everyone.stampinup.net- go to Contact me at the top right side and give me the info I need to put one in the mail for you.  I would be honored if let me help you and if you become one of my  a valued customers.  No matter how far apart we live we can be Stampin' Friends.  Thank you so much!  & 
Happy New Year 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment