Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Spiral Flower Originals Die by Stampin' Up!

I just LOVE this Die!!!!  It saves me so much time.  Oh, and if you curl it tight it is smaller and if you make it loser it is bigger.  Your going to love this!  You need a Big Shot or Cuttlebug to use this.  This is in our new Occasions Catalog on  pg 32.


Spiral Flower Originals Die   #129379  $17.95
If you need a catalog please go to my blog--www.something4everyonecardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
and click on contact me.   Click on Contact me on my Stampin Up website and leave me your info and I will happily send you our a Occasions Catalog available January 3-June 1,2014.  I would be honored if you chose me to help you with any of your stampin questions or needs.  And I would love for you to become one of my customers.  Thanks so much and Have a Wonderful Week.
 Blessings,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment