Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Weekly Deals, New MDS Downloads, Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions and More.....


http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1634

Check out the weekly deals for the week of April 22-28, 2014.
Have you gotten yours yet?  I have.  I love the Large Pearl Basic Jewels.  Stock up now because not only are they a Weekly deal but there also on the Retired list.  I use these alot on my ornaments I make for the Holiday Show.    Remember, anything you order now thru April 25th   we get FREE shipping.  So with the Retiring list out now be sure to take advantage of this incredible offer of the free shipping.  Click here to shop.


Love the Free shipping offer.....It's like I can get as much heavy things as I want and not pay for it.  Gotta love it!!




.



Here are the Newest MDS Downloads for this week.
Click here to shop




Something NEW for Paper Pumpkin Subscribers.



            Click here for more information.












                                                   



137858  1 month $19.95




New Arrivals

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1216
Click here to shop.

Currently, the following items are on backorder; they will be available on or before the date indicated.
133325: Fringe Scissors-April 30
133322: Petite Petals Punch-May 5
132154: Chevron Border Punch-May 9

No comments:

Post a Comment