Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Weekly Deals for the Week of April 14-20th, 2015 & Build a Bouquet Workshop/Class full

Don't you just LOVE Tuesday's.  I can hardly wait to see what Stampin' Up has for the Weekly Deals.  This week not only are there 6 items on sale but there is 8.  Just click on the picture below so you can see all 8 of  them.   If there is anything I can do to help you please, don't hesitate
to give me a call.  




*************


 BUILD A BOUQUET WORKSHOP

 I have 1 more available spot for my Saturday Build a Bouquet workshop.  You will receive your Build a Bouquet Project kit.  I will also have  the the Build a Bouquet Stamp set for you to use to stamp all you flowers before you build your bouquet, stamp pads and more.   Perfect Mother's day gift that will last a lifetime. 
Cost is  $26.00 for your project kit
Time:  11am-3pm
Call or Email me if interested 

No comments:

Post a Comment