Thursday, April 30, 2015

Infomation when placing an order And Thank you!!!






Hi Everyone,
I would first like to THANK all my customers for being the Best Customers in the world.
I do want to give you a little information when you place an order.  On the Payment
 and Shipping page-at the bottom you will see this below:

When you get to the Payment & Shipping page you will see this
at the bottom:
















 
For your security, credit card information will not be saved.
*    I'd like to receive updates on products, promotions, 
and upcoming events from Stampin' Up!
*    Allow my demonstrator to contact me with order updates and other important information.
I just wanted to let everyone know about this because all of a sudden I have gotten many ordersand have not been able to Thank those who have placed them with me.  By checking the "No"  box Stampin' Up informs me that an order was place but will not give me any   informationabout who placed the order.  If you are a customer of mine I always like to send you a Thank You card for your order and a few things duringthe year because I appreciate you.  This also helps you when it comes to the NEW Catalogs that comeout, because if you order from me I will put you on my list to receive the NEW Annual Catalog  2015-16 along with Holiday & Occasion Catalogs that come out during the year.   Just recently  I have gotten a few of these orders and I do want you all to know I do APPRECIATE your business and I would love to be able to 
Thank you personally.  If you have placed one of these orders, I Thank you!If you could let me know who you are I would love to be able to add you to my catalog list and get your Thank you card out into the mail.  Please know that I will not be calling you all 
the time :) 
Thank you so much
Cheryl 
Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.
 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment