Sunday, July 19, 2015

I'm Back....& Vacation was GREAT

 Cannon Beach, Oregon
Every year we go on vacation....well let me say we take the Dogs on vacation to Cannon Beach.
They LOVE to play in the water and run.....
This was the lst time in 7 trip there that we had BEAUTIFUL weather.  Well here is the lst day.  We had about 5 minutes of sun and the rest was overcast, rainy and cold.  And that is the way I have always seen Cannon Beach.  No matter what the weather is it is beautiful and we always have fun being on the beach all day.  Below, I will post the most beautiful pictures I have ever taken here at Cannon Beach.  When the sun was out this trip EVERYTHING was so blue....the sky, the ocean was so PRETTY I can honestly say it is as blue as the Carribean.  LOVE it there and didn't want to leave!!

 HayStack Rock
day one




  




Days 2, 3, 4 & 5  it was honestly so pretty I don't even know what days these were.  BUT I can tell you it was absolutely the prettiest I've ever seen it.




 Sorry I have been late posting but I am getting on it right now.  Another post coming very soon.
Have a fun day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment