Thursday, July 9, 2015

NEW 2015-16 Holiday Catalog- Do you need/want one?

Well, as you know this is the time of year when Stampin' Up is getting ready to launch their NEW Holiday Catalog.  For all my customers that have ordered from me in the the last year I already have you down to receive the NEW catalog.  If you are not one of my customers and do not have a current Stampin' Up Demonstrator, Please just go to my Stampin' Up website here and click on "Contact Me"
you will be able to leave me privately you name, address, & phone # so I can add your name to my list of Catalog recipients.  If you would like me to "Contact you" to get your address personally I can do that also.  I completely understand about leaving your information on someone you don't know yet.  To stay on the list and automatically receive every NEW Catalog that comes out all you need to do is submit an order of $30.00 during the year.  I will automatically then send you out all the NEW Catalogs.    I will be submitting my Catalog order July 24th.  
Thank you and I hope you all have a GREAT WEEK.



No comments:

Post a Comment