Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Easter Bunny- Card #3

  For the next 2 weeks I will be posting .....you guessed it- "Easter Cards".  And for those of you who like the card and leave me a comment I will be sending out Easter Cards to you.  Remember to leave me a comment.  At the end of the 2 weeks I will contact you so I can send you out your card.  
So here is Easter Card #3
DSP Papers are from my stash. (found during the remodel)
C/S Bermuda Bay
(both paper were cut from 4  x 5 1/4- put together & cut on a diagonal-place on paper cutter, lining up the edges, corner to corner to get a perfect cut)
Squares  1 5/8 x 1 5/8  (3 dsp)
Squares 1 7/16 x 1 7/16 colored c/s 3 different colors
SU 1" oval punch (retired)  makes great Easter eggs
Bunny stamp and die is from Crafter Companion- Holiday set
Embossing folders are from Sizzix
Stickles
Carrots made from the oval stamp 
Carrot tops made using scissors from SU

No comments:

Post a Comment