Friday, March 10, 2017

My lst Easter Card from my New Craft room...

I am LOVING my NEW craft room.  And today I finally finished putting everything away.  Well, I think I'm done.  Tomorrow I will post some pictures of it but right now...here is my lst Easter Card of 2017.  I found all these things that I had forgotten about since we moved but now that I have a place for
everything...I can use it all.  
This paper I found in my stash and I had forgotten about it.  I love these colors for Easter.  The Happy Easter is from Alphabet letter stamps I found...(just like Christmas)  The Edgelits are from Stampin' UP.  I think they are in the  Annual catalog right now. Well now,  the Bunnies....I drew them myself.  I went to the store and took a picture of the Peeps in the candy isle and went home and drew them.  So this is mostly all things I found while I was putting my craft room together today.  
Have a good evening and I will post Craft room pictures tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment