Sunday, May 7, 2017

It's going to be a Happy Birthday

 I have been making cards this week with stamp sets I have bought and had in my stash.  I am still waiting for my NEW Stampin' Up 2017-18 Annual catalog order.  Pretty sure Stampin' Up is a little busy as you are going to LOVE the NEW Catalog that will be coming your way shortly.....If you are one of my customers...you catalog will be going out soon and if you are not one of my customers but would like one and do not have a Stampin' UP Demonstrator I would love it you would give me a chance to earn your business &   send you a catalog out shortly.  The NEW 2017-18 Annual Catalog will go live June 1, 2017.  Believe me when I say it is GREAT.

Now on to my Newest card.  I did post it lst on my "Something4everyonecardsandcrafts" Facebook page.  
Check out my FB page I sometimes put things on it lst and sometimes I post on it and not on my blog. Either way I hope you like it!!!!! 

 The Happy Birthday is from the (retiring) Party Pop-Up Thinlits on page 194 in the 2016-17 Annual Catalog.  
#140620 
 Reg price $30.00  Sale Price $21.00 
The Circle is the Layering Circles Framelits on page 193 in the 2016-17 Annual Catalog.
#141705  Price $35.00
There are 16 circle dies in this set with the largest die 3 5/16 x 3 5/16.  I used the 4th circle to cut my hole in the front of the card.  
I then used the 5th circle to cut a cricle out of a piece of the Window Sheets on page 175.
#142314
$5.00 for 2 sheets

Used to make windows in boxes or cards or cut clear accents or boxes.  Can be used with the Big Shot.

I used another Stamp set I have in my stash for the flowers but...hint hint...I think I have seen a stamp set in the new catalog that would work for this.  I am waiting patiently for my order.....
If I can answer any questions you have on this card please do not hesitate to contact me.  I would be happy to help you!!! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment