Saturday, February 2, 2013



Pack your crafting bags, and get ready for a creative trip with our new Sent with Love products! These all-new travel-themed products are perfect for documenting family vacations, creating unique invitations, or myriad other fun paper-crafting projects!

Sent with Love Special Offer



Sent with Love DSP

And here’s the rub: these exclusive products are only available from February 1 through April 30! Buy the Sent with Love Stamp Set or Designer Series Paper separately—or get them both in a bundle with Calypso Coral Baker’s Twine for 20 percent off!

We’re also offering a coordinating digital kit. See below for item numbers and prices.
Item
Description
Price
131847
Sent with Love Clear-Mount Stamp Set*
$17.95 US/ $21.95 CAN
132182
Sent with Love Designer Series Paper*
$10.95 US/$13.50 CAN
132851
Pretty Bundle*
Includes the Sent with Love Stamp Set, Sent with Love Designer Series Paper, and Calypso Coral Baker’s Twine at a 20 percent discount!
$25.50 US/$31.50 CAN
132914
Sent with Love Digital Kit
Coordinates with the Sent with Love products. Not included in the Pretty Bundle.
 
$9.95 US/$12.50 CAN

*Remember these are only available through April 30,2013'  after that they'll fly away.

 http://stampinup.net/esuite/home/something4everyone/promotions


Can  I help you in anyway?  Would you like to book a party?   You know you can have a catalog party where I will provide you with everything you need-all you need to do is hand out the catalogs w/order forms- collect them and I do the rest.  Plus, you get a free shopping trip through the Stampin Up catalog.   Contact me and I will tell you all about it.  Oh, and did I say you don't have to live by me to have a party.  We can do it by mail and phone.  Call me and let me give you all the details.  Can't wait to hear from you!
Blessings
Cheryl
253 987 7147
please give me a call or check out my website.
www.something4everyone.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment