Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Rain or Shine

Good Morning!  Well since I  never know what the weather will be., I bought this stamp set from the new Spring Catalog.  I figured it is perfect for me.  Not only can I use it for a Thinking of you card I could also use it for a Baby Shower or Bridal Shower card.  I just love how cute it is on a card.  The 3/8" Striped Organdy Ribbon is also very nice.  I liked it so much I have now ordered all colors.  My card I added a sun to offset the rain.  I used the new Cloud embossing folder and then in each cloud I used Whisper White ink on a dauber and made each cloud white.  I also took Rhinestones and put on the tips of each Umbrella.    A small flower was added for detail.
       Rain or Shine Stamp set #126775 (w) $20.95
                                               #126777 (c)  $15.95
Polka Dot Parade DSP  #  #126902  $10.95  12 sheets -2 of each color-double sided     
Rhinestones  #119246  $4.95  (150 pieces)  3 sizes

1 comment: