Sunday, April 14, 2013

Cards from the Demo Meeting


 Here are some of the cards from our April Demo Meeting.  It was so much fun getting together-swapping,  talking, make n takes, talking, oh and did I say food.  We had FUN!  Thanks ladies for the beautiful cards.

Tina's card-she had cut out all those hexagons.  We need a punch I'd say.

Cheryl's card   I made this as an Easter card and today I changed it up for a birthday card.

Simona's Thought's of prayer card.  Love the colors they really make the tree & butterflies pop out.
Sherry's digital studio card.  She used glossy photo paper and it is so beautiful.  I wish you could see the details you can get using "My Digital Studio"


2 comments:

  1. Nice cards! If you use a shim to make the fit tighter for the Big Shot, you can practically cut out the Honeycomb folder shapes so there's not so much cutting involved. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really Terry, I am going to have to try that. Thanks for the info! I am hoping for a new punch :) Sure would be alot easier.

      Delete