Saturday, April 13, 2013

Secret Garden

I don't know about you but I have so many favorite stamp sets it is hard for me to make up my mind.  Today I was looking at my stamps and I decided to play with Secret Garden.  I love the stamps and I really like the framelits that you can get to go with it.   Have you seen it?  It is on pg 17 in the Spring catalog.  And the great part is there is a bundle you can get to save some money.  I'll show you.

Secret Garden stamp set   # 129141  $25.95 (w) or #129144 (c)
Framelits dies  #129372  $24.95
Or the bundle which is both the stamp set and the Framelits
#131100 $42.94 (w)
#131099  $36.95 (c)


There is just so many things to do with this and remember if you want to make something on DSP it turns out pretty also.  Try it and see.  Then send me a picture  of your card and I will add it to my blog for everyone to see.  (remember to send your name and some instructions to share with everyone).  
 Here's my card.


I am getting so excited about the new 2013-14 Idea/Book.  It is going to be spectacular.  Stampin' Up is pulling out all the stops to celebrate there 25th Anniversary.  It seems like there is something going on everyday. 
SPEAKING OF THE NEW 2013-2014 STAMPIN’ UP! CATALOG:  If you’re already a customer, as part of my service to you, I’ll automatically send you your new 2013-2014 Annual Catalog, and you’ll get it BEFORE May 31st, so you’ll get an early look.  If you’re not currently a customer, just place a minumum $25 order through me by May 7th, and I’ll make sure you get your free catalog, too!
Have a wonderful Weekend
Blessings 
Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Cheryl. It'll be fun to see what's coming our way April 24 with the Sneak Peek and Hostess Preorder! Can't wait....

    ReplyDelete