Tuesday, February 25, 2014

New MDS downloads for the week of Feb 25th

Check out the new MDS downloads for this week.  I love these.  I think I need them all.  Check them out and see if you see any you like.  Remember, to use the downloads you must lst have the MDS on your computer.   To purchase the MDS you can see it here or maybe you would like to try it out for 1 month free...click  here  to get your first  month free.  No obligation just give it a try.  I guarantee your going to love it.  I use mine alot for different sayings that I need.  You can make anything just by clicking on what you want to make,  stamp it, color it the color you want, add dimension,  embellish it,  make it large or make it small,  use the punches,  whatever you want you can do.  Let me know if  I can be of any help. 
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryID=1756
Downloads for the week of  Feb 25th

No comments:

Post a Comment