Thursday, February 6, 2014

Something 4 Everyone Facebook page


 Did you know I have a Facebook page for Something 4 Everyone?  I have been posting cards and will give updates on where I will be as we get further into the year.  Yikes, it's already February.  I will be back to the Tacoma Dome this year.  Not sure if you know but the date for the show is October  22-26, 2014.  It is actually 1 week later than normal.  And I am going to have a bigger booth this year.  Same spot just bigger.  I am already making new things for this year.  Can't wait to show you some.  I hope you got the catalogs I sent you.  If you didn't receive one just let me know and I will send you one out.  I did input all the email address but if you didn't receive one I must have imputed wrong.  I'd be happy to send it again.  Hope you all are having a good week.  If there is anything I can help you with just send me a note. 

No comments:

Post a Comment