Thursday, August 13, 2015

Festive Flower Builder Punch

LOVE LOVE LOVE this NEW Punch
and you will too.
I got my order yesterday from Stampin' UP.  I could hardly wait to open it and see
 all the fun things I got for the Holidays.   If you are one of my customers  you should be receiving your Holiday Catalog 2015-16  anytime now.  If you are not one of my customers but would like a catalog send me an email and I will get one out to you asap.  To get a catalog from me you need to place an order of $30.00 or more during the year and I will automatically put you on my catalog list and you will receive all the catalogs that come out for the year.  The NEW Holiday Catalog is AMAZING.  Stampin' Up outdid themselves this year.
You can check out my Poinsettia Tutorial above that I  posted  earlier  today.



No comments:

Post a Comment