Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Weekly Deals, Back Order Report & New Holiday Catalog Sneak Peak

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=100100
Hello Everyone!  Here are the Weekly Deals for the week of August 4-10th.  It does look like I put the same one twice-but-  Nope I didn't- one is 1/16th and the other is the 1/8th inch hole punch.  Click here to go to my website to see these.  
Here is the current Backorder report as of today, Tues Aug 4th.  I can see the TIN OF CARDS & THE COTTAGE GREETING CARD class in our future.   I'm so excited!!!!!!

Backorder Report

This report is current as of Tuesday, August 4. 
BACKORDERED1
6 August
110755: Multipurpose Liquid Glue
7 August 113475: Big Shot Standard Cutting Pads
138273: Cutie Pie Thinlits Dies
138286: Boho Chic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
138288: Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
138377: Cottage Greetings Card Kit (third shipment) 14 August
138296: Washi Label Punch
17 August
138378: Tin of Cards Project Kit (third shipment)
28 August
135294: Variety Pack 1 12" x 12" Project Life Photo Pocket Pages

AND HERE IT IS......
although I cannot show you the whole catalog I can show you some of the front cover.  And LET ME TELL YOU......IT'S AMAZING......STAMPIN'  UP OUT DID THEMSELVES THIS TIME.  I LOVE THIS CATALOG AND YOU WILL TOO.   I am ordering catalogs today so if you weren't on my mailing list send me a short message and include your name & address, city & zip and I will get one out in the mail for you as soon as I receive them.  (Click here to go to my Contact page). If you are already a customer of mine and have bought $30.00 in Stampin' UP products from me this last year YOU will be receiving your catalog shortly.  Those I had sent out to you directly from SU.   
 To be put on my mailing list all you need to do is spend $30.00 yearly and I will mail out  all the newest catalogs that SU offers.  Sometime there will be specials that I will also send out to you also.   If you are interested in classes that I put on please add your email address and I will send you out the info on the classes so you can come if you would like.  I do send out my emails for customers 2 days before I post the classes online.  The next classes are:
Tin of Cards Class tba
Cottage Greeting Cards  tba
both of these have been out of stock since week 1 of the newest Annual Catalog.  
Any questions PLEASE do not hesitate to contact me.  Please feel free to comments.  I love to read them all.  Thanks  and Have a Wonderful Day!

*** FYI ***
When you place an order if you check the box --NO CONTACT-  please know that I will not know that you placed an order.  I will see the order but I do not know who placed it.   I cannot send you out any catalogs if you place a "No Contact" order.  I also like to send you out a "Thank you" card  and a little something to show you how I appreciate your business.  Please be sure not to check that if you would like to receive any catalogs SU or extras I would like to send you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment