Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Weekly Deals, Back Order Report, INK REFILLS and My note to you

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=100100

So many of you ask me about the Scallop Edge Tag Topper and it's finally a Weekly Deal. 
 Click here to see all the Deals.  

Backorder Report

August 11, 2015
\
13 August

138273: Cutie Pie Thinlits Dies

14 August 
138296: Washi Label Punch (second shipment)
17 August 104181: 12" x 12" Craft Keepers (supply item)
138281: Lots of Labels Framelits Dies
138286: Boho Chic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (third shipment)
138288: Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (second shipment)
138378: Tin of Cards Project Kit (third shipment)
140406: Watercolor Wishes Card Kit
18 August
138395: Expressions Natural Elements (second shipment)
28 August
135294: Variety Pack 1 12" x 12" Project Life Photo Pocket Pages
 
 
 
INK REFILLS
 
Just wanted to share with you an FYI that Stampin' UP just let us know about.  If you are or have ordered our Classic Stampin' Ink Refill bottles they may come to you in a different sized bottle.  While the dropper and cap are the same you may notice the bottles are slightly taller than normal; however you will not receive less ink.  Also, not all ink colors will be affected.  The company that manufactures our refill have temporarily ran out of our bottle that is used for your refills.  So making an adjustment in the bottle will avoid a backorder situation.   This is only a temporary situation and should be resolved sometime in the month of August.  Thank you for your patience as they work though this issue.  
 
MY NOTE to YOU
 
 I would like to assure you that I am doing fine.  I have had many people asking why I haven't been posting much lately -AND as most of you know this is the time of year I get VERY BUSY getting ready for the Holiday Show .  Trust me when I say .....I have been so busy making things for the upcoming show - I know you will like them.  I also want to let you know I have received DISCOUNT coupons for the show.  They are REALLY on top of things this year.    SOOOOO.....if you would like some please let me know via email or give me a call.  I would be happy to put some in the mail for you.  Just let me know.  Thanks everyone who have asked about me.  I really appreciate you!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment