Friday, September 16, 2016

Thank you to my "No Contact" Customer

I just wanted to say "Thank You" to my "No Contact" customers.  I received 2 "No Contact" orders yesterday.  I just want to let everyone know that when you place an order,  if you check the box that says- No Contact- I will not be given your name or any information about you- all I receive is that an order was placed.    With that being said I am not able to  send you  a "Thank You"  for you order or any New Catalogs that come out.    I will assure you I will not bother you, but I would love to be able to send you out Catalogs and Thank you card.  If you would like to receive these please just send me an email on my Stampin Up Website- and let me know it was you so I can get out your Thank you.  You can leave me a message  here.  I will then add you to my Catalog list.  If I can help you in anyway Please let me know.  
Thank you so much for your order,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment