Thursday, September 1, 2016

Today Sept 1, 2016 the NEW Holiday Catalog goes live.....

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2016%20Holiday%20Catalog/Holiday16_en-US.pdf
To see the NEWEST Holiday Catalog.....click on image above or click here.

So happy to be back....well almost back I could say-my Craft room is almost complete and as soon as I 
get it in order I will post some pictures.   This seems like it has been a LONG HARD Move but LOVE our new home-BUT it seems like I have been out of touch for 
SO  LONG!!!!  I will do my best to get back on my blog and start posting again.   There is so many NEW things in this catalog.

I will say this NEW Catalog is AMAZING and I hope you have received yours in the mail.  If you didn't receive it yet be sure to email me and let me know so I can get one out to you.  To be put on my mailing list all you need to do is place an order of $50.00 for the year and I will automatically send you out all the Catalogs that come out for the year.  
FYI-when you place your order be sure not to click the box to not be contacted by demonstrator....If you do I will not be given any information of who placed the order.....in which I cannot send you out a thank you, nor I cannot send you any catalogs that become available during that year.  

Thanks to all of you who have checked in on me while we were in transition to you new home!!!!
I have missed you all!!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment