Monday, June 12, 2017

Coffee Cafe-Share with a Friend

 Don't you just LOVE to Share with a Friend?  I do and I love to give cards to my friends so this one it a perfect card to make someone know your are thinking of them.  Another Easy Card.  This is I am using the same DSP as all the other cards.  There are 12 double sided sheet of paper so it is so easy to change every card up.  My basic colors are Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz, Winter White, and this one has some Melon Mambo also.  Can you see it?  I also stamped the words in each line separately  to make the word definition.  I found that if you ink up the words you want -then place a piece of lined paper down to cover up the words you have already stamped it is much easier to line up the words and easier not to ink where you don't want ink.  ***lined paper is much thinner than c/s and when I used c/s I could get all the words to stamp.  Lined paper worked perfectly.
The measurements are:
Whisper white c/s  5 1/2 x 11 scored at 4 1/4
Chocolate chip c/s  5 1/4 x 4
Whisper white  c/s 5 1/8 x 3 7/8
 I used crystal effects on the white lid of the large cup, coffee beans, & sm brown cup lid. I also used some stickles on the background of the card and the sleeve of the small cup.  The circle in the center was inked with Melon Mambo ink to add some more color.
I popped up the words and the coffee cups on this card. 




No comments:

Post a Comment