Friday, June 9, 2017

Coffee Cafe

I use alot of Thank you cards and I am so glad to see one of the sentiments in the set was Thanks A Latte.
Perfect for me!!!  Love this set, love this card and so excited to give it away.


Here is how I did it:

1- Early Espresso c/s 5 1/2" x 11" scored at 4 1/4" 
1- Whisper White c/s 4" x 5 1/4"
1- 3 7/8" x 5 1/8" Coffee Break DSP ( if you want it a little smaller you can I only wanted a hair of the white to show)
1-piece of WW c/s for the cups to be cut using the Framelits
After cutting them I used the sponge daubers to shadow the edges with Crumb cake ink
The sleeve I cut out using Crumb cake and shadowed the edges
I stamped the coffee beans and sentiment- cut out using the framelits
Embossing paste was used on the DSP.  I used the Fresh Fig ink refill to color the paste with the Decorative Mask. Let dry about 5 minutes.
Fresh Fig ribbon with a bow knot.
The sentiment was stamped in Island indigo ink
Another easy card.  Having the Stamps and Framelits make these cards easy.  
The Embossing paste is AWESOME!  Dries quickly- about 5 minutes depending how much you use.  I do a lite coat b/c it look nice but I am not sure how well paper will stick on it.  (I will find out on my next card and let you know)
 Any questions just let me know....I'd be happy to help you!
Have a Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment