Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Need a Little Gift?

Need a little gift??? Something you can make to let someone know your thinking of them?? Holidays are coming and we all need little things to give out at Christmas...especially those that don't break the bank and something you can make yourself. 


 
 Here is that gift and here are the instructions. And it's easy also. Change it up to make it your own or copy mine. FYI:   I made my own DSP using the NEW Painted Harvest stamp set from the NEW Stampin' UP Holiday catalog that is going live on Friday, Sept 1, 2017. 


The colors I chose were:  Melon Manbo, Old Olive & Soft Suede



If you are in need of a catalog just go on my Stampin' UP website and send me your information and I will be happy to send one out for you. Any questions just give me a jingle or send me a note. Have a GREAT Day!
Cheryl
 Any questions let me know


No comments:

Post a Comment