Friday, August 11, 2017

Sorry I've been away...

You know how summer comes and we all take off and go on vacation.  Well I have been on 3 since I last posted here on my blog.  For those of you that have seen I have been posting on my - Something4everyone- FB blog.  I have found it is easier to post while I was away.  So lets talk Christmas...I LOVE Christmas and as many of you know me from the Tacoma Holiday Show...you know that.  Stampin' UP has there NEW Holiday Catalog coming out begining Sept 1, 2017.  And we demonstrators are lucky to gotten to do our PRE Order from the new catalog.  Let me tell you a little something.....YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT!  I do.  So I am going to continue to post on my FB Something4everyone page and I am going to try to continue to post here also.  If you don't see me....check out my FB.  
I LOVE THIS NEW stamp set.
Check it out below..
Hope you like it.  I LOVE IT and its a fun set to you.  
Enjoy
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment