Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Painted Harvest stamp set is AWESOME!

I love making things with this NEW Stamp Set.  It is one that gives you the watercolor look when you stamp with it as it is a Two-stamp set & I love these kind.    It doesn't matter what color you use because they all turn out pretty.  On my cards: the large flower I stamped off once and on the 2nd smaller flower I did not stamp off.  (stamping off means to ink up your stamp and stamp it once on a piece of scrap paper just to lighten up the stamping....then when you stamp your next smaller stamp on top you will get the definition  you need to make the beautiful layers show up on you flower)  Just line up the stamps as closely as you can and it will be beautiful. 

Can you see the definition on the flowers...When you begin, stamp on a piece of scrap paper and practice.  To make the different layers on this card....I cut out the flowers (by hand and close to the color of the flowers) and used them by putting some re-positional tape on the back and putting it over the first flower...then stamped the next flower on the white cs and also on the scrap paper and it gives it the dimension of on flower being on top of the other.  I did that 2x's but you do it as many times as you like.  Remember to practice first so you get the hang of it.   I love this technique!  
Here are all the items I used for this card.






 Really an easy card to make.  Just be sure to practice on a piece of scratch paper before going to your card.  It will be alot easier that way.  
I hope you enjoyed this card....If you send me a picture of your card I would love to put it on my blog....be sure to send me you name so I can give you your credit.  

NEW 2017 Holiday Catalog goes live on Friday September 1, 2017


 Yes this Friday, September 1, 2017  Stampin' UPs NEW Holiday Catalog will go live (after 3am MT)  for all to shop.  If you like a catalog and would like me to send one out to you just go to my Stampin' UP website:
www.something4everyone.stampinup.net
Go to Contact me...There you can leave me a message with your name, etc & I will get one in the mail for you.  If Friday comes and you do not have a catalog you will be able to click on the catalog above and it will take you to the catalog for you to view it til you get yours in the mail.  Let me know if I can help you or answer any questions you may have.  
Thanks for looking and I hope you have a Great day!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment