Wednesday, May 13, 2015

March & April Paper Pumpkin


March 2015



This is what my March  kit looked like when I received it.  All I had to do it follow directions---or not ---I forgot to add the ink in my picture...ooops

 This is the Paper Pumpkin I received for March.   I meant to post these last week buy since I 
didn't I can post the April Paper Pumpkin now also.  These were so fun to make and as you
all know I can never follow directions.  I kinda do things my way but a couple of these I 
made like the directions-well a little bit.  As far as Paper Pumpkin goes you can make
everything in the kit just like the directions or you can go out of the box and do it your
way.  There is no right or wrong way when it comes to Paper Pumpkin.  Just remember,
in every Paper Pumpkin box you will receive EVERYTHING you need to make the projects. Creativity that comes each month right to you door. (Or any month you choose). Come join out Get together and meet others who enjoy crafting and have fun with other crafty people.  

April 2015
With this months you got to do some sewing.  The 3rd, 4th, & 5th I did do the sewing on the word YOU.  I did change up the color to assorted colors  and the embellishments I colored to match the ink color I used.  It is hard to see but in between the stitching or coloring I did I used Crystal Effects and I then used Dazzling diamonds to make it sparkle.  The Purple Star I colored it with a Purple permanent maker and changed the color.  I then added Crystal Effect and Dazzling Diamonds to make them sparkle.  I used washi tape on the bottom (right) and the top on I added a real Red button and added black dots to it.  Those are all my add ons to make them mine.  The Stamp set was adorable.  I love words.  These turn out so GREAT  I can hardly wait to use give them away. 
 
In the Paper Pumpkin box you
will receive: 
  1.  The Paper (all cut out for you)
  2.  The Stamps (your going to love the stamps you get)
  3.  The inks ( they don't repeat any colors in a 12 month period)
  4. Dimensionals (used to make things stand out)
  5. Ribbon or twine (perfect to add to any projects)
  6. You will receive EVERYTHING you need to make the project
 The only thing you need to provide is you scissors and tape runner. Paper Pumpkin is GREAT 
for just you to make or you can make it with your kids or grandkids.  OR you can come
join my Paper Pumpkin group and we will all make them together.  For information on this
group you can find it on my website....

 Trust me when I say........
Your going to LOVE this.

No comments:

Post a Comment