Thursday, May 28, 2015

Weekly Deals for the week of May 26 - June 1, 2015, IN COLORS 2015-16, New Catalog Launch

 Here are the Weekly Deals for the week of May 26- June 1, 2015.  Click on the box to see all of the deals for the week.  Remember, this is the LAST Weekly Deal before the unveiling of our NEW STAMPIN' UP Annual Catalog that goes LIVE next Tuesday June 2, 2015. 
  I LOVE the way Stampin' Up displayed the products this time.  The NEW DSP are beautiful,  the NEW IN COLORS 2015-17 are awesome,   the way they displayed the punches is unbelievable....now you can actually see the size differences and it doesn't take up a whole page....love it!  The new stamp sets...my favorite is Awesomely Artistic  pg 125.  It will make some beautiful projects....oh and did I mention the NEW IN COLORS that I absoutely LOVE.  

 Here are the NEW Colors are:
Cucumber Crush
Delightful Dijon
Mint Macaron
Tip Top Taupe
Watermelon Wonder
Which is your FAVORITE? 
 
Remember, Tuesday, June 2, 2015 our NEW Annual Catalog goes live.  You have one day you can order from either the Occasion catalog or the New 2015-16 Annual Catalog.  Both of these catalogs are live June 2,2015.  Wednesday June 3,2015 the Occasions catalog expires.
Below is the cover of our NEW Annual Catalog.

This is a packed catalog so be sure to go through it may times bc I am still finding new things I didnt see before.  Oh and did I tell you?  They put some Christmas back into this catalog.  I LOVE Christmas and I love that it is back.  Now,  remember we still have the Holiday catalog that will be coming out in the next few months.  And I know I will be LOVING that one too.    I will be posting more SNEAK PEEKS for the holiday show.  Be sure to check back to see some of them.
Have a GREAT rest of you week.  The girls have there lst Cheer performance on Saturday.  They perform during 1/2 time.  So excited to get to go see them.  I will post some pictures next week.
Enjoy!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment