Tuesday, May 26, 2015

May 2015 Paper Pumpkin

I just wanted to show you my Paper Pumpkin kit.  I finally finished it and I LOVED this one.  I have enjoyed making the other kits but this one fit perfect into my needs.  We have so many Birthdays this month.....I am all set.  YIPPEE!!!!!!  Below I have posted the pictures of what I made with my kit.  And FYI....it is a little different from the instructions-and for those of you that know me I tend to do my own thing.  So here goes....
 I traced the Lg balloon and then traced and cut out a few different colors.  I didn't have to but that is just the rebel in me coming out.  I always like to chance things up. :?

 In the kit you get everything you need to complete the whole project and then have some extras let to use for something else. 
 I used the same stamps on the envelopes as I did on the cards.


 Can you see all the little stars all over the bag and the card.  They match.
 On the left side I altered the bag to make it have a yellow clasp.  (I don't have a picture bc we already used it)
 up close views

 Crystal Effects used on the Balloons to make them have a lacquered look  #101055
(Yellow balloon) Delicate Disigns embossing folder #127023 (2014-15 AC) Lucky Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder  #135817 OC (retiring June 2, 2015
 Embossed the balloon with the lg polka dot embossing folder.  #133739 
 I flipped the card over and used the back side.  (The stripes are now the back side)
My Favorite!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment