Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Happy NEW YEAR 2017

I hope you all had a Very MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!  The week before Christmas we started vacation and  we had some very full FUN days. 
For Christmas this year we decided to go to the Happiest Place on Earth.  And FUN it was. Busy but Fun.

Love Mickey!!!!


Love Snowmen....especially Dancing Snowmen.

Everyone was there that day...busiest day EVER!!!!
Then off to the Rose Bowl...
USC vs Penn State
This day started early....like 3 am....yikes  But in the end it was FUN and USC pulled it off in the last 20 seconds.  This game was a nail biter.  Did you watch it?  
My husband and kids.

My Daughter Ali...USC bound in the Fall and my son Justin...has already graduated.

Oh and it wouldn't be my house if swimming wasn't involved.  Doesn't matter what the 
weather is...whats a little rain while swimming?


A little Christmas photo fun...
Hot Air Balloon that holds Giradelli candies or Washi tape.
Just a few of my Christmas items this year.  I didn't get many
done this year because of the move.  BUT Next year....game on....
Note cards...Love these!!!
Our Uncle Jim & Aunt Nancy we lost this year at the Holidays....We were lucky
to have them but  will miss them dearly!!!!
Our girls
So from our house to yours we hope you had a VERY Nice Christmas 2016 & New Year 2017!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment