Thursday, January 12, 2017

Sale-A-Bration Pretty Pocket Card Kit


I am not usually a kit kinda girl...But I really liked it in the pictures and I thought I'd give it a try.  AND
Im glad I did.  I really Love the Cards I made today with the Pocket Card Kit. I use alot of Thank you cards and this is a kit I will reorder before Sale-A-Bration ends.

 Sale-A-Bration Pages 19 & 19
The "Pretty Pocket Card Kit"
This kit includes everything you need to make 8 Pretty Pocket Cards.  It includes 8 pocket card bases with adhesive strips, 9 die-cut printed card inserts, ( white envelopes, 2 die-cut adhesive sheets, 4 yds of Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine.  And it coordinates with all of my favorite colors- Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron & Wild Wasabi....(and "YES" I have lots more FAVORITE colors)  These cards are not hard to make so if you are a beginner you will have no problem making them....and if you are more experienced you can make them this way or you can JAZZ them up like I did to make them a little different.  You know me....I always make things different.  So below is the cards I made and I only showed 7 of the 8 because I sent one out already.  I also made another one by making a template so I could try making one out of different paper.  Copied the inserts and made my own dies cuts.  Glittered everything up and I like the end result.  You can too.  Easy to make 8 cards in about 1/2 an hour.....oh, and dry time.  
This is one of the NEW Sale-A-Bration items in the NEW SAB Catalog.  (pages 18 & 19)  
Sale-A-Brations runs thru March 31, 2017...with every $50 you spend in the New Occasions Catalog or Annual Catalog you get 1 item free from the SAB Catalog.  
Below are my cards I made today....
*Dazzling Details pg 181 AC #127845  $2.50 * Rhinestone Basic Jewels  pg 177 AC  #119246  $5.00  *Stampin' Dimensionals  pg 182  #104430  $4.00 


Made from coping the Pocket card base.  Loved how it turned out.  You can make 2 out of 1 piece
of 12x12 double sided papers.  I ran the cards thru my printer to make copies of the inserts and all the saying but I could have made my own easily enough if I would have thought about it.  Hummm...next time. 
Until tomorrow-have a GREAT NIGHT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment