Thursday, January 19, 2017

Valentines....I love this day!!!

Love Love Love Valentines....I love making them and I Love getting them.  So today while it was raining I started my Valentines.  Here are my lst 2 for this year.  Hope you like them.


 Stamp set is from the New Occasions Catalog pg 53.  The Swan I reverse stamped it to have them both looking at one another.  

https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=142974
 Swan Lake  Stamp Set     
#142974 Price $28.00 (Wood)  $20 (Clear mount)

How could one stamp set bring so much peace and tranquility to your day? We're not sure on the dynamics of that, but the calm and serene message of this stamp set is certainly as peaceful as can be.

Our classic wood-mount rubber stamps
* Have deeply etched images so you get a superior stamped impression each time.
* Are precut so you don't have to trim.
* Come with farmed-maple wood blocks—you don't need to buy blocks separately.
* Permanently mount on the blocks so they're ready to go when you are.
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 10 rubber stamps
 






On this card I used the New Sealed with Love photopolymer Stamps on page 14 of the New Occasions Catalog.  There are so many things to make with this set.  I have only just begun....


or you can purchase them in a bundle - receive them both & SAVE 10%


https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=142815
Sealed with Love Photopolymer Stamp Set 

https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=142752
 Love Notes Framelits Dies

Let me know if I can help you just send me an email here.
Have a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment