Sunday, February 5, 2017

I think the New "Hey Chick" SAB stamp set is fun!


When SAB began I wasn't going to get the "Hey Chick" stamp set.  I just couldn't imagine what I was going to make with it.   Then every time I looked at this set I started looking at it and the little sayings and thought I would get it.  Now....I don't know why I didn't want it.  So many cute cards I have made with this set and here is one of the first ones...with many to follow.  I just love this set and it is actually quit easy to make the cutest things.  Here is one of mine.  I love it inside and out.
 Again I used the technique I shared with you the other day with different inks.  Makes
you embossing folders all look so different.  Love this easy technique.  Try it and leave a comment 
how you liked it. 
Aren't they cute? 

No comments:

Post a Comment