Friday, February 3, 2017

Quick & Easy Cards

Here are a few more of the Quick & Easy Cards I posted yesterday.
Love these....
 This one I changed the c/s back to black and put a piece of Whisper White c/s inside to write on.
I cut a slit in the paper and slide in the saying "thank you" and glued it down on the back side.
 Stamped "thank you" and fussy cut it out.  Stamped, colored, & cut out a flower 2x's then using dimensionals I popped it up...added a rhinestone and I Love this card..
 My Favorite!  Love the colors...Great birthday card.
And again...Here is another Valentine Card.  The die is not from SU.  I actually don't remember where I got it but I LOVE it.  The embossing folder is from SU.  Words in the OC catalog 2017

I will post another Birthday card  tomorrow with a GREAT background.  I used the NEW Dragonfly stamp set and framelits in the NEW OC catalog 2017.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment