Friday, February 17, 2017

You know how I LOVE embossing folders....well I found some new ones and I bought them.  Here is
what I did with the newest ones in my collection.  
It seems like the most cards I make are Thank you and Birthdays.  Card making is fun and so relaxing to me. During the different holiday I make lots of different cards and then I like to send them out to my friends/customers.  Did you receive on for Valentines Day?  If you like my posts I will send you one. 
This is another one of the the cards I made using 3 different embossing folders.  I used 3 different inks and then I colored in the flowers with my alcohol  makers.  And it doesn't show up very well in the photo I used rhinestomes to accent some of the flowers and I used my alcohol glitter pens to make the flowers shine.
Hope you like it.  Fast and Easy.  I Love this kinds of cards.  Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment