Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Valentine Mini card & Gift card holder

Today I was thinking some Valentines gift card holders would be a fun idea for my daughter.  It seems all the kids these days LOVE Starbucks and since she works there I thought this would be something she would enjoy giving.  So these are what I came up with below. 


 This card is a 6" x 3" card base.  Scored at 3"
The Punch is Sweetheart #133786 $16.00 Pg 187 AC
The Arrow & words are from the "Sealed with Love Bundle" pg 14 in the OC
  #144705  $45.75 or you can buy the "Sealed with Love stamp set #142815 $21.00 pg 15 OC
"Love Notes Framelits Dies" pg 14 OC #142752 $30.00
To buy both you save 10% if you bundle
 Envelope was made using the Envelope Punch Board on page 184 AC  #133774  $20.00
To make this envelope 
Line the edge of your paper to the 2 5/8" mark.  Score and punch.  The next you line up your score line with the notch and score.  Do all 3 sides the same.  Fold on score lines.
 Before I glued the sides I measured a piece of c/s to fit inside the inside of the envelope.  I made it big enough to fit a Starbucks gift card. Some envelopes my daughter put a little Valentine note and some got both a note and a gift card.  BUT EVERYONE is going to enjoy this little Valentine.

Stamped with the "Sealed with Love Stamp set on the back...added a little glue dot to seal and There you have it.  We made 12 of these in about 1hr 15.  Easy and cute. 
Have fun making these cute little Valentines.

No comments:

Post a Comment