Thursday, December 27, 2012

And to All a Goodnight

It's hard for me to believe that another Christmas is gone and we are off to a New Year.  It's hard for me to take down my decorations because I really love this time of year.  Everything is bright with all the lights, the houses are all decorated up,  the weather is changing daily (we've already had snow-have you?)  and I just think everyone becomes a little more crafty-making homemade ornaments, cookies, candies--everyones homes has the Christmas smells---well I just LOVE IT!  So I had to make another Christmas card this morning but today I did it using my MDS 2+.  Do you have it?  I love it.  I like mixing and matching stamps with paper or embellishments with ribbon or sayings with other sayings.  With the MDS2Plus it is ALL there.   It is just a fun way to make cards, scrapbook pages-oh and did I say you can add your own pictures and make a scrapbook.  Yes you can.  And when your done you can save it and send it off to be printed.  Without leaving your own home.  It is wonderful.  Check it out herehttp://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=130646

So much comes with it you can make just about anything.  And the Scrapbooks are beautiful!!!

You can go to my Stampin' Up website to check out MDS 2+ or try it out for 30 days free. 
It's fun, it's beautiful and it's free now for 30 days.
No more paying to make cards you can do it yourself and print them out right at home.  Everything is included.
Check it out and let me know if you have any questions.  I'm here to help you.  
www.Something4everyone.stampinup.net

I hope you have a very good week.  Let's make this Craft week.  I will keep posting holiday things until January 1st.  Blessings to all of you.  Thanks so much for joining me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment